|Posted 1 day ago · via seashepherd-since1977||1,270 notes|
|Posted 1 day ago · via noshoes-noworries||10,495 notes|
HEALTHY isn’t a goal, it’s a way of LIVING!
|Posted 1 day ago · via fullyrawkristina||54 notes|
warm and fresh dishes are sometimes the best. lunch from
another Day :)
|Posted 1 day ago · via elephantsarevegan||118 notes|
"Have you ever screamed "ouch" when you burned your finger, stubbed your toe, or broke a bone? I had blood drawn today for a routine test. The phlebotomist messed up and I yelled "Ouch!" I said "Ouch" again when I had to pull off the bandage and took the hair on my arm with it.
What if when we feel pain, it didn’t stop? What if we had to keep our finger on the hot oven, or if someone kept sticking the needle in us as we screamed, or kept ripping the hair off our arm? This is what it’s like for the animals you eat, wear, and pay to see.
How can people who have such a low threshold for pain have such a high tolerance for inflicting it on others? If you contemplate that question, perhaps you will stop doing to others what you would beg on your hands and knees for others to stop doing to you.”
|Posted 1 day ago · via treekisser||288 notes|
Hello all, the target has been removed from this petition. Because getting 50k, 75k, 100k signatures does not magically close the zoo. We just have to keep going until we build the critical mass to close the place, until the Indonesian government listens to us. Maybe this means millions of signatures, so let’s do it!
Please also sign the Indonesian petition. I believe this is much more powerful than a foreign petition. So please sign this: http://www.change.org/petitions/menhut-segera-bertindak-selamatkan-satwa-kebun-binatang-surabaya
This place needs to be shut down, it is truly shameful.
|Posted 1 day ago · via closethatzoo||73,245 notes|
PLEASE HELP CATS. Most people do not understand what declawing actually does to cats. It is a removal of the claw and the first bone in the paw. It is cutting part of the bone, ligaments, and tendons of the cats paw. It is like cutting off a human’a first knuckle.It cripples them and takes away the ability for them to live as they naturally would. Cats often actually develop more behavioral issues after declawing because they can’t behave normally. There are alternatives to declawing that do not injure the cats. It is a cruel practice, please spread the word so people are aware of what is really going on. I do not own this picture. Watch the documentary The Paw Project.
|Posted 1 day ago · via antigem||182 notes|
hello!!! here is a list of affordable cruelty free make up brands. These are either certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, or have been verified by me through research. This isn’t the ultimate cruelty free list but this is just what I have found!!! let me know if u guys have any questions/requests regarding cruelty free brands and make up in general!!!
- BH Cosmetics - great for makeup artists on a budget!! plenty of affordable palettes and theyre always having sales. Available online.
- Black Radiance -If ur a PoC that has trouble finding make up dark enough for ur skin tone, this is a great brand! cruelty free, super affordable. Available at some drugstores and online
- Bonne Belle - I haven’t tried any products They’re sold online and at some drug/ discount stores.
- City Color - Great matte blushes!! Super pigmented and nice!!So far, I think they’re only available online.
- Coastal Scents - They have awesome make up brushes at super affordable pricing. They 2 great palettes called Revealed and Revealed 2 that I have heard are comparable to the Naked series by Urban Decay (also a CF brand just more high end). And if you’ve been looking for something similar to Urban Decay’s 24 hour Primer Potion, the Coastal Scents one is practically the same thing. Available online.
- Colourpop - This is a fairly new brand, so I haven’t tried anything from them, but ive heard they are colorful, cheap, and really nice. Available online.
- Ecotools - Amazing Eco-Friendly brush line! They are SO affordable and nice and super soft!! Available at most drugstores and online.
- Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) - ELF IS SO AMAZING!! I literally cannot stop talking about this brand. They actually have every product you could want and most of them are so great!!! They’re always having sales. Available online and at most drugstores.
- Flower Beauty - This is Drew Barrymore’s makeup line and let me tell ya the girl knows how to make good makeup. They are a little up there for drugstore prices, but the product quality is totes worth it. Available at Walmart and Online
- Hard Candy - Pretty decent makeup line. Kind of hit and miss but their concealer is amaze. Available at Walmart and online
- Jane Cosmetics - I’ve heard mixed reviews about this line and I’ve never tried it. I find it pricey for a drugstore brand but definitely check them out if ur interested!! Available at ULTA, other retailers, and online.
- Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics - Cool line!! I really like their liquid eyeliner pen and I’ve heard good things about their 9 pan shadow palettes. . Available at Rite Aid and online.
- L.A. Colors - If you’re really on a budget go for L.A. colors. Most items are only one dollar and for the price you actually cannot get any better. Their lipsticks have such a great color range and they just have really great products.. Available at dollar/discount stores and online.
- L.A. Girl - Owned by the same company as L.A. Colors and its just as good. They are a little bit more expensive but they are still sooo affordable. I’ve heard that their pro conceal is very similar to the famous (and crazy expensive) MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer. AND their Glazed Lip Paints are the same as the Melted Lip Paints from Too Faced and the OCC Lip Tars!!! Available at Rite Aid, online, and cherryculture
- Makeup Revolution - Very new brand that I haven’t tried but its mega cheap and ships worldwide. Available online.
- NYX - Pretty much the same thing as ELF but more expensive. I love their lipstick so much!!! Available online, cherryculture, ulta, and some drugstores
- Physician’s Formula - Pretty expensive for a drugstore brand but its worth it!! Not the best color range but pretty darn good. Available online and at most drugstores.
- Prestige Cosmetics - Haven’t tried any thing from them but I’ve heard they’re pretty good!! Available online and at Rite Aid I believe
- Real Techniques - Everyone has heard of this line but really high quality affordable brushes. Available at Ulta, some drugstores, and online.
- Sonia Kashuk - Also has nice brushes and eye palettes and other stuff. Available at Target and online.
- Wet n Wild - AMAZING EYESHADOWS AND LIPSTICKs!! And most of their products are under $5. Available at most drugstores and online
Send me requests for other masterposts/tips on make up or let me know if there is any products u want me 2 review
|Posted 1 day ago · via albrethammondjr||176 notes|
|Posted 1 day ago · via crueltyfreeshopping||345 notes|
You can’t mess with #OfficialTeamGreen & @profoundprimate!!! Get you some! #cycling #bike #velo #bicycle #cycle #fixie #fixedgear #bikesnotbombs #cyclingkits #cyclingjersey #herbivore #plantbased #fueledbyplants #vegansofig #vegetarian #vegan
|Posted 2 days ago||2 notes|
|Posted 2 days ago · via mohoneyberry||9,328 notes|
"I had learned a few orca calls while recording Corky’s false labor, but the sound Corky repeated the night she lost her baby was new to me. This wasn’t a sweet rising and falling riff. This was a strident, guttural, and urgent, like a dog yelping at the end of a chain. After each breath, Corky…
|Posted 2 days ago · via teamorkid||51 notes|
|Posted 2 days ago · via choosehopefortheanimals||122 notes|
Flowers are for chumps. Bring your partner bouquets of health! #OfficialTeamGreen #health #nutrition #diet #naturalfoods #organic #gmofree #cleaneating #kale #workout #fitness #exercise #crossfit #gym #bodybuilding #weighttraining #weightroom #weightlifting #trainvegan #vegan #herbivore #plantbased #fueledbyplants #vegansofig #vegetarian #crueltyfree
|Posted 2 days ago||5 notes|
Brealfast number 1 in the books. Now where is my #VITAMIX? #breakfast 2 coming up! #OfficialTeamGreen #workout #fitness #exercise #gym #crossfit #training #weighttraining #weightroom #weightlifting #bodybuilding #trainvegan #plantbased #fueledbyplants #vegansofig #vegetarian #herbivore #myfitnesspal
|Posted 2 days ago||0 notes|